is a graphics primitive that specifies what type of caps should be used at the ends of lines, tubes, and related primitives.
- The following types can be used in CapForm[type]:
"Butt" truncate at the end point "Round" put a half-disk at the end point "Square" put a half-square at the end point None put no caps at end points
- CapForm works in both 2D and 3D.
- In 2D, the default is CapForm["Square"]. In 3D, the default is CapForm["Round"].
- CapForm applies to Line, Tube, Circle, and Arrow.
- CapForm specifications are ignored where an arrowhead appears.
- CapForm[None] leaves 3D shapes open at their end points.
New in 7