represents the line segments joining a sequence for points .
represents a collection of lines.
- Line is also known as poly-line or line-segments.
- Line can be used as a geometric region or a graphics primitive.
- Line represents a piecewise linear curve where the segment from to is given by .
- Line can be used in Graphics and Graphics3D.
- In graphics, the points can be Scaled, Offset, ImageScaled, and Dynamic expressions.
- Graphics rendering is affected by directives such as Thickness, Dashing, JoinForm, CapForm, and color.
- The following options and settings can be used in graphics:
VertexColors None vertex colors to be interpolated VertexNormals None effective vertex normals for shading
Introduced in 1988
(1.0)| Updated in 2014