is a graphics and geometry primitive that represents a point at p.
represents a collection of points.
- Point can be used as a geometric region or a graphics primitive.
- Point can be used in Graphics and Graphics3D.
- In graphics, the points pi can be Scaled, Offset, ImageScaled, and Dynamic expressions.
- Graphics renderings is affected by directives such as PointSize and color.
- The following options and settings can be used in graphics:
VertexColors None vertex colors VertexNormals None effective vertex normals for shading
Introduced in 1988
(1.0)| Updated in 2014