represents the infinite straight line passing through the points and .
represents the infinite straight line passing through the point p in the direction v.
- InfiniteLine is also known as line.
- InfiniteLine can be used as a geometric region and graphics primitive.
- InfiniteLine represents linear curve or .
- InfiniteLine can be used in Graphics and Graphics3D.
- InfiniteLine will be clipped by PlotRange when rendering.
- In graphics, the points p, and vector v can be Dynamic expressions.
- Graphics rendering is affected by directives such as Thickness, Dashing, and color.
Introduced in 2014