represents the plane passing through the points p1, p2, and p3.
represents the plane passing through the point p in the directions v1 and v2.
- InfinitePlane is also known as plane or hyperplane.
- InfinitePlane can be used as a geometric region and graphics primitive.
- InfinitePlane represents a plane or .
- InfinitePlane can be used in Graphics and Graphics3D.
- InfinitePlane will be clipped by PlotRange when rendering.
- In graphics, the points p, pi and vector v can be Dynamic expressions.
- Graphics rendering is affected by directives such as FaceForm, Opacity, and color.
- FaceForm[front,back] can be used to specify different styles for the front and back in 3D. The front is defined by the right-hand rule and the direction of the points pi or the vectors vi.
- InfinitePlane can be used with functions such as RegionMeasure, RegionCentroid, etc.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (3)
An InfinitePlane in 3D:
Properties & Relations (5)
Neat Examples (2)
Introduced in 2014
(10.0)| Updated in 2016