represents the half-plane bounded by the line through and and extended in the direction w.
represents the half-plane bounded by the line through p along v and extended in the direction w.
- HalfPlane is also known as half-space in 2D.
- HalfPlane can be used as a geometric region and graphics primitive.
- HalfPlane represents a planar region , , or .
- HalfPlane can be used in Graphics and Graphics3D.
- HalfPlane will be clipped by PlotRange when rendering.
- In graphics, the points p, and vector v can be Scaled and Dynamic expressions.
- Graphics rendering is affected by directives such as FaceForm, EdgeForm, Opacity, and color.
Introduced in 2014