gives the edge connectivity of the graph g.
EdgeConnectivity[g, s, t]
gives the s-t edge connectivity of the graph g.
- The edge connectivity of a graph g is the smallest number of edges whose deletion from g disconnects g.
- The s-t edge connectivity is the smallest number of edges whose deletion from g disconnects g, with s and t in two different connected components.
- For weighted graphs, EdgeConnectivity gives the smallest sum of edge weights.
- For a disconnected graph, EdgeConnectivity will return .
- The following option can be given:
EdgeWeight Automatic edge weight for each edge
New in 9