As of Version 6.0, has been superseded by the general option Spacings for GraphicsGrid and related functions.
is an option for GraphicsArray that specifies the spacing between elements in the array.
- inserts no horizontal or vertical spacing, so that all adjacent rectangular areas in the array are shown abutting.
- specifies horizontal and vertical spacing to use.
- GraphicsSpacing->s is equivalent to .
- The spacing is given in scaled coordinates, relative to each rectangular area in the array.
- Example: a horizontal spacing of yields an array in which the rectangular areas are separated horizontally by distances equal to 0.1 of their widths.
New in 2