represents a row of graphics objects.
represents a two-dimensional array of graphical objects.
Details and Options
- You can display a GraphicsArray object using Show.
- GraphicsArray sets up identical rectangular display areas for each of the graphics objects it contains.
- GraphicsArray takes the same options as Graphics, with the default for Ticks and FrameTicks changed to None.
- GraphicsArray takes the additional option GraphicsSpacing, which specifies the spacing between the rectangular areas containing each graphics object. The default setting is GraphicsSpacing->0.1.
- The options DisplayFunction, ColorOutput, and CharacterEncoding are ignored for graphics objects given inside GraphicsArray.
Introduced in 1991