gives the inverse Jacobi elliptic function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- gives the value of for which .
- InverseJacobiSN has branch cut discontinuities in the complex v plane with branch points at and infinity, and in the complex m plane with branch points at and infinity.
- The inverse Jacobi elliptic functions are related to elliptic integrals.
- For certain special arguments, InverseJacobiSN automatically evaluates to exact values.
- InverseJacobiSN can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- InverseJacobiSN automatically threads over lists.
New in 1