gives the morphological opening of image with respect to the structuring element ker.
gives the opening with respect to a range-r square.
applies opening to an array of data.
- Opening works with binary, grayscale, and other images.
- Opening works with 3D as well as 2D images, and also with data arrays of any rank.
- The structuring element ker is a matrix containing s and s.
- Opening automatically pads structuring elements to have odd dimensions.
- Opening[image, r] is equivalent to Opening[image, BoxMatrix[r]].
- If multiple image channels are present, Opening operates on each of them separately.
New in 7 | Last modified in 9