BUILT-IN MATHEMATICA SYMBOL
picks out those elements of list for which the corresponding element of sel is True.
Pick[list, sel, patt]
picks out those elements of list for which the corresponding element of sel matches patt.
- sel can be a nested list of any depth.
- Pick[list, sel, patt] picks out those for which matches patt.
- Depending on the arrangement of elements matching patt in a nested list sel, Pick may return a ragged array.
- The heads in list and sel do not have to be List.
- Pick works with SparseArray objects.
Pick out elements wherever a 1 appears in the "selector" list:
Pick out elements from a 2D array:
New in 5.1