QueueingNetworkProcess[, r, , c]
represents an open (Jackson) queueing network process with arrival vector , routing probability matrix r, service vector , and service channel vector c.
QueueingNetworkProcess[, r, , c, k]
represents a closed (Gordon-Newell) queueing network process with k jobs in the system.
- QueueingNetworkProcess is a continuous-time and discrete-state process.
- QueueingNetworkProcess at time t is the number of customers in the network at time t.
- The arrivals at node i in the network follow PoissonProcess[i].
- The service times at node i in the network follow ExponentialDistribution[i].
- QueueingNetworkProcess allows c to be any vector of positive integers, k any positive integer, and the entries of the routing probability matrix r must lie between and .
- QueueingNetworkProcess can be used with such functions as QueueProperties, StationaryDistribution, and RandomFunction.