WOLFRAM SYSTEMMODELER LINK PACKAGE SYMBOL
gives a linearized state-space to the model at an equilibrium.
- linearizes a continuous-time system designed in Wolfram SystemModeler.
- returns a StateSpaceModel object.
- allows the following symbolic values for spec:
- uses spec to add missing values in vals.
- The default spec is taken to be .
- The resulting has states , inputs , and outputs as defined in .
- The list of states, inputs, and outputs can be found from WSMModelData["mmodel",spec]:
|"StateVariables"||state variables |
|"InputVariables"||input variables |
|"OutputVariables"||output variables |
- reduces a system of DAEs to a system of ODEs and linearizes the resulting ODEs.
- A system of ODEs with state equations and output equations is linearized at a point and .
- The linearized system has state , input , and output , with state equations and output equation . The matrices are given by , , , and , all evaluated at and .
- The returned StateSpaceModel corresponds to the system , .
- The shortest unique model name mmodel can be used where WSMNames["*.mmodel"] gives a unique match.
- The following options can be given:
- The option Method has the following possible settings:
|"NumericDerivative"||uses SystemModeler linearization|
|"SymbolicDerivative"||uses StateSpaceModel linearization|
Load Wolfram SystemModeler Link:
Linearize a DC-motor model around an equilibrium:
Linearize a mixing tank model around equilibrium with given state and input constraints:
Use the diagram representation of a model as input:
Copy and paste the output above: