clamps the values of lst between automatically determined values.
clamps the values of lst between low and high.
- The CUDALink application must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- CUDAClamp works only on general types such as "Float", "Double", ….
- CUDAClamp does not work on fixed vector structure types like "Float", "Integer32", ….
- CUDAClamp does not work on symbolic input.
- If low and high are not specified, then low is 0.0 and high is 1.0 if the input is floating point. If the input is integers, then low is 0 and high is 255.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (5)
The above is equivalent to Map:
The memory returned can be retrieved using CUDAMemoryGet: