returns a cursor containing every document matching the query query.
- To use MongoCollectionFind, you first need to load MongoLink using Needs["MongoLink`"].
- Both query and projection are Associations.
- See "Query and Projection Operators" in the MongoDB documentation for available query and projection operators.
- The following options are supported:
BatchSize Automatic Controls the number of documents MongoDB will return to the client in a single network message. "Limit" None Constrains the size of a cursor’s result set.
- MongoCollectionFind corresponds to db.collection.find in the MongoDB manual.
- See also the "Query Documents" and "Project Fields to Return from Query" tutorials in the MongoDB documentation.
Basic Examples (1)