represents a pure function that evaluates fun[args] in the cloud.
represents a function that applies the contents of the specified cloud object.
wraps the head h around the result of the function before returning it.
Details and Options
- CloudFunction[fun][args] evaluates args locally, then evaluates fun[args] in the cloud and returns the result.
- CloudFunction[CloudObject[…]][args] works only if the content of the CloudObject is a Wolfram Language expression.
- CloudFunction has the following option:
CloudBase $CloudBase what cloud to do the evaluation in IncludeDefinitions True whether to automatically include dependencies
- With IncludeDefinitions->True, definitions required for the evaluation of fun will automatically be sent to the cloud through CloudFunction.
- With IncludeDefinitions->False, definitions required for the evaluation of fun must be loaded and evaluated explicitly by fun itself.