evaluates expr in the cloud and returns the result.
wraps the head h around the result before returning it.
Details and Options
- CloudEvaluate has attribute HoldFirst.
- CloudEvaluate[expr] automatically includes all definitions needed to evaluate expr, much like CloudSave.
- CloudEvaluate has the following option:
CloudBase Automatic what cloud to do the evaluation in IncludeDefinitions True whether to automatically include dependencies
- With IncludeDefinitions->True, definitions required for the evaluation of expr will automatically be sent to the cloud through CloudEvaluate.
- With IncludeDefinitions->False, definitions required for the evaluation of expr must be loaded and evaluated explicitly during the evaluation of expr.
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (1)
Evaluate $MachineID in the cloud:
Generalizations & Extensions (2)
Properties & Relations (2)
Possible Issues (1)
Introduced in 2014Updated in 2019