is an option for fractions that specifies the thickness of the line separating the numerator and denominator.
- A fraction can be created using or Insert ▶ Typesetting ▶ Fraction menu item.
- With the default setting FractionLine->Automatic, the fraction line has a thickness equal to the default thickness of a line in that font. This is the thickness, for example, of lines in the hyphen (-) and underscore (_) characters.
- With the setting FractionLine->None, the fraction line has zero thickness; in other words, it is invisible.
- With the setting FractionLine->k, the fraction line has a thickness k times the default value.
- For a selected fraction, FractionLine is set as an option of the FractionBox object, and applies only to the selection.
Wolfram Research (1996), FractionLine, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/FractionLine.html.
Wolfram Language. 1996. "FractionLine." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/FractionLine.html.
Wolfram Language. (1996). FractionLine. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/FractionLine.html