- The typical default setting is GeneratedQuantityMagnitudes->K.
- The setting GeneratedQuantityMagnitudes->f specifies that successive generated quantities should have the magnitudes f, f, ….
- In typical cases, the f[i] are used to parametrize multipliers from the nondimensionalization transformations.
- The f[i] have indices that start at 1 for each invocation of a particular nondimensionalization operation.
- GeneratedQuantityMagnitudes is an option to NondimensionalizationTransform.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2018