gives a symbolic representation of a step in the definition of a geometric scene, in which the hypotheses hypi are introduced.
labels the step with label when displaying an instance of the geometric scene.
- The hypi can be any geometric object or hypothesis supported by GeometricScene except another GeometricStep.
- The presence of a GeometricStep adds a menu for selecting stages of a GeometricScene. »
- In a GeometricScene, each GeometricStep is satisfied in order, treating points and scalar quantities introduced in earlier steps as fixed in subsequent steps.
- If list in GeometricScene[…,list] contains both GeometricStep objects and individual hypotheses, each run of individual hypothesis will be grouped in a GeometricStep. »
- By default, GeometricStep[hyps] labels steps according to their position in the list of steps.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Properties & Relations (2)
Wolfram Research (2020), GeometricStep, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/GeometricStep.html.
Wolfram Language. 2020. "GeometricStep." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/GeometricStep.html.
Wolfram Language. (2020). GeometricStep. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/GeometricStep.html