uses grammar definitions defs.
Details and Options
- Grammar rules are of the form pattern->expr or pattern:>expr.
- The pattern in a grammar rule must be a combination of the following elements:
"string" literal string StringExpression[…] arbitrary string pattern RegularExpression[…] regular expression form1|form2|… alternative forms OptionalElement[form,def] optional form, with default FixedOrder[form1,form2,…] forms that must occur in a fixed order AnyOrder[form1,form2,…] forms that can occur in any order form.. form repeated any number of times DelimitedSequence[form,…] form repeated with delimiters in between GrammarToken["name"] built-in or defined domain CaseSensitive[form] form that must match case sensitively x:form form named to be used
- CloudDeploy[GrammarRules[…]] deploys a grammar and returns a cloud object, which can be used in GrammarApply and Interpreter.
- The rules associated with the grammar in effect specify how inputs should be transformed to expressions.
- In GrammarRules[rules,defs], the list defs can give subsidiary rules for grammar domains that can be used in the main grammar rules.
- GrammarRules supports the following options:
AllowLooseGrammar Automatic whether to allow extra grammatical "fluff" IgnoreDiacritics True whether to ignore diacritics when applying grammar rules IgnoreCase True default for case insensitivity AmbiguityFunction Automatic default function for handling ambiguity SaveDefinitions False whether to save all definitions associated with rules and defs Initialization None an expression to be evaluated when the grammar is applied
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (2)
Define rules for custom GrammarToken objects:
Properties & Relations (1)
Possible Issues (1)
Introduced in 2014