gives the estimated number of bytes readily available for storing additional data in the current Wolfram Language kernel session.
- MemoryAvailable reports memory that is available for allocation by your operating system.
- MemoryAvailable is affected by other processes running on your computer system.
- Dynamic[MemoryAvailable] gives dynamic results for available memory.
- On Mac, MemoryAvailable returns the sum of free and inactive memory.
- On Windows, MemoryAvailable returns the available memory reported by the operating system.
- On Linux, MemoryAvailable returns the MemAvailable parameter value of /proc/meminfo.
Basic Examples (3)
Introduced in 2017