represents a renewal process with interarrival times distributed according to rdist.
- RenewalProcess is a continuous- or discrete-time and discrete-state process.
- RenewalProcess is a discrete-state and continuous-time or discrete-time process depending on rdist.
- The state is the number of events in the interval 0 to and .
- The distribution rdist can be any continuous or discrete distribution with positive domain.
- RenewalProcess can be used with such functions as Mean, PDF, Probability, and RandomFunction.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2012