shows the current evaluation stack, giving a list of the tags associated with evaluations that are currently being done.
gives a list of expressions currently being evaluated which match the pattern.
- Stack[_] shows all expressions currently being evaluated.
- You can call Stack from inside a dialog to see how the dialog was reached.
- In the list returned by Stack[pattern], each expression is wrapped with HoldForm.
- The maximum length of Stack is limited by $RecursionLimit.
- Stack has attribute HoldFirst.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Print the stack where the Stack command is being evaluated:
Wolfram Research (1991), Stack, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/Stack.html.
Wolfram Language. 1991. "Stack." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/Stack.html.
Wolfram Language. (1991). Stack. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/Stack.html