DisplayFormatRelated Interpreter »
Display formats for various devices, screen resolutions, paper sizes and photographic print sizes.
gives the value of a specified property.
gives the value of a list of properties.
Sample Entity Classes
Area area AreaAt300PPI area at 300 pixels/in AreaAt72PPI area at 72 pixels/in AreaAt96PPI area at 96 pixels/in AspectRatio aspect ratio CropFactor crop factor DiagonalLength diagonal length EntityClasses entity classes Height height Name name PhysicalSize physical size PhysicalSizeAt300PPI physical size at 300 pixels/in PhysicalSizeAt72PPI physical size at 72 pixels/in PhysicalSizeAt96PPI physical size at 96 pixels/in PixelDimensions pixel dimensions PixelNumber pixel count PixelNumberAt300PPI pixel count at 300 pixels/in PixelNumberAt72PPI pixel count at 72 pixels/in PixelNumberAt96PPI pixel count at 96 pixels/in PixelSize pixel size PixelSizeAt300PPI pixel size at 300 pixels/in PixelSizeAt72PPI pixel size at 72 pixels/in PixelSizeAt96PPI pixel size at 96 pixels/in RawMemory raw memory RawMemoryAt300PPI raw memory at 300 pixels/in RawMemoryAt72PPI raw memory at 72 pixels/in RawMemoryAt96PPI raw memory at 96 pixels/in SpatialDotDensity resolution Width width
- "DisplayFormat" entities include many different graphics standards, electronic devices, paper sizes and photographic print sizes.
- "DisplayFormat" entity classes include groups based on application area such as computer display standards, image sensor formats and paper formats.
- Some properties are available for the "DisplayFormat" entity type as a whole and can be given using the form EntityValue["DisplayFormat",property]. Such properties include:
"Properties" the list of available properties "PropertyCanonicalNames" the standard names of available properties "SampleEntities" a sample list of available entities (typically of length 10) "SampleEntityClasses" a sample list of available entity classes (typically of length 10) "EntityCount" number of entities available "Entities" the list of available entities "EntityCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entities "EntityClasses" the list of available entity classes "EntityClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entity classes "PropertyClasses" the list of available property classes "PropertyClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available property classes "PropertyCount" number of properties available
- The following annotations can be used in the third argument of EntityValue["DisplayFormat",property,annotation]:
"Source" source information for the property "Date" the date associated with the entity-property value (if any) "EntityAssociation" an association of entities and entity-property values "PropertyAssociation" an association of properties and entity-property values "EntityPropertyAssociation" an association in which the specified entities are keys, and values are a nested association of properties and entity-property values "PropertyEntityAssociation" an association in which the specified properties are keys, and values are a nested association of entities and entity-property values "Dataset" a dataset in which the specified entities are keys, and values are an association of property names and entity-property values
- The following annotations can be used in the second argument of EntityValue[property,annotation]:
"Qualifiers" the list of possible qualifiers for the property "QualifierValues" the list of possible values that can be given to each qualifier "DefaultQualifierValues" the list of default values for the property's qualifiers "Description" a brief textual description of the property "Definition" a detailed textual definition of the property "PhysicalQuantity" the physical quantity associated with the entity-property value "Unit" the unit associated with the entity-property value
- A qualifier value of Automatic indicates that an applicable format of values can be used; e.g. for the "Date" qualifier, this includes a proper date or date span.