FamousMathProblemRelated Interpreter »
Notable named results in mathematics.
gives the value of a specified property.
gives the value of a list of properties.
Sample Entity Classes
AdditionalPeople additional people involved AlternateNames alternate names AlternateStatements alternate statements AssociatedEntities associated entities AssociatedEquations associated equations AssociatedPeople associated people Classes classes Complexity complexity CurrentEvidence current evidence EntityClasses entity classes FormalStatement formal statement FormulationDate formulation date FormulationSource formulation source Formulators formulators ImpliedTheorems implied theorems Limitations limitations Name name PrizeAwards prizes awarded for solution PrizeOffers prizes offered for solution ProofDate proof date ProofSource proof source Provers provers Solution solution Solvable solvable Solved solved Statement statement Status status True true Unsolvable unsolvable Unsolved unsolved
- "FamousMathProblem" entities include notable and named results, problems, conjectures and theorems in mathematics.
- "FamousMathProblem" entity classes include classifications based on type of result (e.g. "Law", "Lemma", "Axiom", "Conjecture") and association with a particular person (e.g. "Hilbert23", "Smale").
- Some properties are available for the "FamousMathProblem" entity type as a whole and can be given using the form EntityValue["FamousMathProblem",property]. Such properties include:
"Properties" the list of available properties "PropertyCanonicalNames" the standard names of available properties "SampleEntities" a sample list of available entities (typically of length 10) "SampleEntityClasses" a sample list of available entity classes (typically of length 10) "EntityCount" number of entities available "Entities" the list of available entities "EntityCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entities "EntityClasses" the list of available entity classes "EntityClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entity classes "PropertyClasses" the list of available property classes "PropertyClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available property classes "PropertyCount" number of properties available
- The following annotations can be used in the third argument of EntityValue["FamousMathProblem",property,annotation]:
"Source" source information for the property "Date" the date associated with the entity-property value (if any) "EntityAssociation" an association of entities and entity-property values "PropertyAssociation" an association of properties and entity-property values "EntityPropertyAssociation" an association in which the specified entities are keys, and values are a nested association of properties and entity-property values "PropertyEntityAssociation" an association in which the specified properties are keys, and values are a nested association of entities and entity-property values "Dataset" a dataset in which the specified entities are keys, and values are an association of property names and entity-property values
- The following annotations can be used in the second argument of EntityValue[property,annotation]:
"Qualifiers" the list of possible qualifiers for the property "QualifierValues" the list of possible values that can be given to each qualifier "DefaultQualifierValues" the list of default values for the property's qualifiers "Description" a brief textual description of the property "Definition" a detailed textual definition of the property "PhysicalQuantity" the physical quantity associated with the entity-property value "Unit" the unit associated with the entity-property value
- A qualifier value of Automatic indicates that an applicable format of values can be used; e.g. for the "Date" qualifier, this includes a proper date or date span.