WeightTrainingExerciseRelated Interpreter »
Named weight training exercises and workouts.
gives the value of a specified property.
gives the value of a list of properties.
Sample Entity Classes
AlternateNames alternate names AssociatedPhysicalActivity associated physical activity Asymmetrical asymmetrical CaloriesPerRepetition calories per repetition CaloriesPerRepetitionPerBodyWeight calories per repetition per body weight EntityClasses entity classes ExerciseType exercise type Instructions instructions Mechanics mechanics MetabolicEquivalent metabolic equivalent Name name Precautions precautions PrimaryMuscles primary muscles PrimaryMusclesImage primary muscles image RelativeCenterOfMassPositionChange relative center of mass position change RelativeWeightVerticalDisplacement relative weight vertical displacement RequiredRepetitionsToBurn100Cal required repetitions to burn 100 Calories SimplifiedSchematicEnd simplified schematic end position SimplifiedSchematicStart simplified schematic start position SitesOfImprovedStrength sites of improved strength SupportingMuscles supporting muscles SupportingMusclesImage supporting muscles image Variations variations
- "WeightTrainingExercise" entities include free weight and body weight training exercises.
- "WeightTrainingExercise" entity classes include categorized exercises such as powerlifting exercises and push weight training exercises as well as workouts aggregated by associated muscle groups.
- Some properties are available for the "WeightTrainingExercise" entity type as a whole and can be given using the form EntityValue["WeightTrainingExercise",property]. Such properties include:
"Properties" the list of available properties "PropertyCanonicalNames" the standard names of available properties "SampleEntities" a sample list of available entities (typically of length 10) "SampleEntityClasses" a sample list of available entity classes (typically of length 10) "EntityCount" number of entities available "Entities" the list of available entities "EntityCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entities "EntityClasses" the list of available entity classes "EntityClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entity classes "PropertyClasses" the list of available property classes "PropertyClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available property classes "PropertyCount" number of properties available
- The following annotations can be used in the third argument of EntityValue["WeightTrainingExercise",property,annotation]:
"Source" source information for the property "Date" the date associated with the entity-property value (if any) "EntityAssociation" an association of entities and entity-property values "PropertyAssociation" an association of properties and entity-property values "EntityPropertyAssociation" an association in which the specified entities are keys, and values are a nested association of properties and entity-property values "PropertyEntityAssociation" an association in which the specified properties are keys, and values are a nested association of entities and entity-property values "Dataset" a dataset in which the specified entities are keys, and values are an association of property names and entity-property values
- The following annotations can be used in the second argument of EntityValue[property,annotation]:
"Qualifiers" the list of possible qualifiers for the property "QualifierValues" the list of possible values that can be given to each qualifier "DefaultQualifierValues" the list of default values for the property's qualifiers "Description" a brief textual description of the property "Definition" a detailed textual definition of the property "PhysicalQuantity" the physical quantity associated with the entity-property value "Unit" the unit associated with the entity-property value
- A qualifier value of Automatic indicates that an applicable format of values can be used; e.g. for the "Date" qualifier, this includes a proper date or date span.