What's New in Wolfram System Modeler 13.1
A list of key new features in System Modeler 13.1.
- New task-oriented documentation, with improved and new content and better organization.
- Modelica Quick Reference for quickly referencing Modelica Language syntax and features. »
- Modelica Language specification included in Documentation Center. »
- Improved search and address bar behavior in Documentation Center.
- Improved search in documentation.
- Improved documentation cross-linking.
Modeling and Simulation
- Improved support for high-resolution screen environments across all platforms.
- New high-resolution icons throughout the user interface.
- Graphical support for editing default component configuration.
- Improved support for choosing media in multiple components in Fluid models.
- Pan in graphical views using middle-click+drag.
- Support for ANSI document sizes in graphical views.
- Support for pinch zoom on macOS.
- Easily create new models from clipboard.
- Support for installing and using the Visual Studio 2022 compiler on Windows.
- Hundreds of bug fixes in Modelica Language handling, equation processing and simulation.