What's New in Wolfram System Modeler 13.0
A list of key new features in System Modeler 13.0.
- Modeling of thermo-fluid systems using the Modelica Fluid library.
- Refined solution of equation systems with variable structure.
- Continue working while building and validating models in the background.
- Visual and clear indication of missing components, broken connections and broken inheritance.
- Include custom unit conversions in libraries for easy use by library users.
- Improved undo/redo support when working with graphic items.
- Improved refreshing of open models when loading missing libraries.
- Added option to disable mouse-wheel scrolling in graphical views.
- Reflect line style in plot legends.
- Improved editing of plot markers.
- Validation of model plots, with clear indication of issues like missing variables.