What's New in Wolfram System Modeler 12.3
What's New in Wolfram System Modeler 13.0 | 12.3 | 12.2 | 12.1 | 12.0 | 5.1 | 5.0 | 4.3 | 4.2 | 4.1 | 4.0
A list of key new features in System Modeler 12.3.
- Easily enter parameter or variable values in any compatible unit.
- Automatic handling of each keyword when modifying fixed for an array.
- Support for easily making components final to disable further editing when using the class.
- Indication that a replaceable choice is unavailable if the class does not exist.
- Support for WebP image format.
- Improved listing of components in documentation of connectors and expandable connectors.
- Improved workflow for adding and editing images in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Improved workflow for adding and editing links in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Automatically create Modelica URIs when dropping or pasting file locations into HTML code editor.
- Syntax highlighting in HTML code editor.
- Viewing and editing revision information for classes.
- Remember the collapsed or expanded state of sections when navigating between class documentation pages.
- Include directory listings when generating documentation with links to directories.
- Better display and handling of classes only containing documentation, with support for DocumentationClass annotation.
- Add labels to plot markers.
- Plot markers are stored in model plots.
- Tools for adding links and variable references to plot captions.
- Add and edit plot marker locations using units.
- Drag and drop subplots to reorder them.
- Live indicators when snapping plot marker or cursor to min/max values or grid lines.
- Drastically reduced result file sizes and improved simulation speed.
- Parallel compilation resulting in faster building of models.
- Better handling of linear systems inside torn mixed systems, resulting in simulation runtime improvement.
- Improved function inlining, resulting in drastically improved performance for affected models.