What's New in Wolfram System Modeler 12.2
What's New in Wolfram System Modeler 13.0 | 12.3 | 12.2 | 12.1 | 12.0 | 5.1 | 5.0 | 4.3 | 4.2 | 4.1 | 4.0
A list of key new features in System Modeler 12.2.
- Extended GUI support for Modelica
- Full graphical support for editing each and final keywords.
- Show parameter values using chosen display unit in icons.
- Strict Modelica compliance
- More pedantic rejection of noncompliant Modelica code.
- More informative error messages for invalid Modelica code.
- Modelica Standard Library
- Now including Version 4.0.0.
- Version 3.2.3 updated to build 4.
- Experimental support for the Modelica.Fluid library.
- Improved user experience when using expandable connectors.
- User-selectable name when lifting parameters and variables.
- Add SVG files to icons and diagrams of models.
- Preserve line endings when saving and use line endings for the user's platform by default.
- Improved performance when saving packages with many classes.
- Custom simulation time unit in experiments and plots.
- Orientation indicators on visualization shapes.
- Improved zoom controls, including drop-down with common choices.
- Improved selection handling.
- Support for Vector primitive from Modelica Standard Library 4.0.0.
- Moving of variables between subplots by drag-and-drop or right-click on curve.
- Intelligent display of arrays when selecting variables to plot.
- Captions can be added to plots, including variable values and references to subplots.
- Identifiers for model plots, for identification in Wolfram Language and captions.
- Make event transients identifiable in plots using a lighter color.
- Duplicate plots for easy modification and experimentation.
- Prefetch variables in model plots for fast and efficient plotting from large simulation results.
- Better control of result when exporting plots to images.
- Improved display of simulation logs.
- Improved FMU Export compliance.
- Improved Modelica compliance of discrete-time variable initialization.