This information is part of the Modelica Standard Library maintained by the Modelica Association.
This package contains models of synchronous machines, based on space phasor theory:
- SM_PermanentMagnet: synchronous machine with permanent magnet excitation, with damper cage
- SM_ElectricalExcited: synchronous machine with electrical excitation
and damper cage
- SM_ReluctanceRotor: induction machine with reluctance rotor and damper cage
i.e., a squirrel cage rotor with magnetic poles due to different airgap width
These models use package SpacePhasors.
Please keep in mind:
- We keep the same reference system as for motors, i.e.:
Positive RotorDisplacementAngle means acting as motor,
with positive electric power consumption and positive mechanical power output.
- ElectricalAngle = p * MechanicalAngle
- real axis = d-axis
- Voltage induced by the magnet wheel (d-axis) is located in the q-axis.