• StageSwitch[cnum, test1, const1, test2, const2, ... ] can be used in place of a single constraint supplied to SetConstraints. StageSwitch evaluates each of the testi in turn, and applies the consti corresponding to the first testi that returns True.
• StageSwitch[test1, load1, test2, load2, ... ] can be used in place of a load supplied to SetLoads.
• StageSwitch functions analogously to Which when used with constraints.
• Each of the consti must be Mech constraint objects that have the head SysCon.
• StageSwitch produces an error if any of the testi fail to return True or False at runtime, or if all the testi return False.
• When used with load objects, the loadi may be single loads or lists of loads.
• StageSwitch applies all of the loadi to the model for which the corresponding testi returns True (unlike the behavior of Which).
• If all of the testi return False, no loads are applied.
• See also: Constraint, Load, TimeSwitch.