gives a matrix in which the entry is the length of a shortest path in g between vertices i and j.
returns a three-dimensional matrix in which the entry is the length of a shortest path from i to j and the entry is the predecessor of j in a shortest path from i to j.
- GraphDistanceMatrix functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function GraphDistanceMatrix.
- To use , you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- The following options can be given:
Method Automatic the method used to compute the shortest path Weighted True whether edge weights are to be taken into account
- Computation on Graphs
- Discrete Mathematics
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Graph Properties
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graph Visualization
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis