gives a matrix in which the entry is the length of a shortest path in g between vertices i and j.
returns a three-dimensional matrix in which the entry is the length of a shortest path from i to j and the entry is the predecessor of j in a shortest path from i to j.
- GraphDistanceMatrix functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function GraphDistanceMatrix.
- To use , you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- The following options can be given:
Method Automatic the method used to compute the shortest path Weighted True whether edge weights are to be taken into account
This function has been superseded by GraphDistanceMatrix in the Wolfram System:
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics