gives a subgraph consisting of vertices that can be reached from vertex i within r hops.
gives a subgraph consisting of vertices that can be reached from vertex i.
- NeighborhoodSubgraph functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function NeighborhoodGraph.
- To use NeighborhoodSubgraph, you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- NeighborhoodSubgraph returns a subgraph consisting of vertices that can be reached from a given vertex within certain hops.
NeighborhoodSubgraph has been superseded by NeighborhoodGraph:
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics