returns a filled triangle with angles α and β and side length a, where a is adjacent to one angle only.
- AASTriangle is also known as angle-angle-side triangle.
- AASTriangle can be used as a primitive in 2D graphics and as a geometric region in 2D.
- The given (blue) and computed (red) parameters for an AASTriangle:
- AASTriangle returns a Triangle with at the origin, on the positive axis, and C in the half-plane .
- AASTriangle allows the length a to be any positive number and the angles α and β to be positive such that .
Introduced in 2014