returns a filled triangle with sides of lengths a, b, and c.
- SSSTriangle is also known as side-side-side triangle.
- SSSTriangle can be used as a primitive in 2D graphics and as a geometric region in 2D.
- The given (blue) and computed (red) parameters for an SSSTriangle:
- SSSTriangle returns a Triangle with A at the origin, B on the positive axis, and C in the half-plane .
- SSSTriangle allows the lengths a, b, and c to be any positive numbers such that each of them is less than the sum of the other two.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2014