returns a filled triangle with sides of length a and b and angle γ between them.
- SASTriangle is also known as side-angle-side triangle.
- SASTriangle can be used as a primitive in 2D graphics and as a geometric region in 2D.
- The given (blue) and computed (red) parameters for an SASTriangle:
- SASTriangle returns a Triangle with A at the origin, B on the positive axis, and C in the half-plane .
- SASTriangle allows the lengths a and b to be any positive numbers and the angle γ strictly between 0 and .
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2014