gives the Airy function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- The Airy function is a solution to the differential equation .
- increases exponentially as .
- AiryBi[z] is an entire function of z with no branch cut discontinuities.
- For certain special arguments, AiryBi automatically evaluates to exact values.
- AiryBi can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- AiryBi automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 1991