applies pitch shifting to audio by the ratio r, shifting every frequency to .
Details and Options
- AudioPitchShift shifts the pitch of the input audio signal without affecting the duration.
- The frequency ratio r can be given as a pitch interval, including:
Quantity[oct,"octaves"] correspond to Quantity[sem,"semitones"] correspond to
- AudioPitchShift takes a PartitionGranularity option that controls the partitioning of audio, used for the computation of the short-time Fourier transform.
- By default, automatic partitioning is used to get a compromise between performance and quality.
- A small window size will result in better processing of transients, while a larger window results in a higher-quality output.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2016