applies time stretching to audio by the specified factor r.
Details and Options
- AudioTimeStretch stretches the input audio signal to the specified duration while preserving the pitch.
- The factor r can be any of the following:
r the duration will be multiplied by r Scaled[r] the duration will be multiplied by r Quantity[dur,unit] specifies the resulting duration dur in the given time unit
- AudioTimeStretch takes a PartitionGranularity option that controls the partitioning of audio, used for the computation of the short-time Fourier transform.
- By default, automatic partitioning is used to get a compromise between performance and quality.
- A small window size will result in better processing of transients, while a larger window results in a higher-quality output.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Stretch an Audio object to a full duration of 3 seconds:
Properties & Relations (1)
Possible Issues (1)
Introduced in 2016