attempts to convert the specified currency quantity to the specified target currency.
- The target can be a canonical unit or a Quantity expression.
- When target is a Quantity, the resulting output will have the same unit as target.
- An internet connection is required for conversion between currency units.
- CurrencyConvert uses exchange rate information provided by FinancialData for conversion between currency units.
- CurrencyConvert uses InflationAdjust for historical currency conversions involving DatedUnit.
- When no exchange rate information is available, a String representing the exchange ratio is returned instead.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
DatedUnit can be used to specify currency values at a specific point in time:
Possible Issues (3)
Introduced in 2014