This feature relies on access to Wolfram Cloud.
represents an expression whose evaluation is delayed until its value is externally requested.
specifies that the result from evaluating expr should be given in format fmt.
specifies that the result should be given as a response of the form rform.
- Delayed is typically used with CloudDeploy to create a web page whose content is updated whenever the page is requested.
- The following options can be given:
UpdateInterval Infinity how often a browser should request an update
- With the option UpdateIntervalt, Delayed specifies that a web page should be updated in the web browser every t seconds when it is displayed.
- Possible result formats fmt in Delayed[expr,fmt] are:
"fmt" any format supported by ExportForm fun an arbitrary function to be applied to expr
- Delayed[expr,"fmt"] is equivalent to Delayed[ExportForm[expr,"fmt"]].
- Delayed is also used to control the resource copying behavior of cloud functions such as DocumentGenerator. Files and cloud objects qualified as Delayed are used in place.