represents a class of entities of the specified type identified by name.
- Possible entity types include , , , , and many more. A list of all available entity types can be found by evaluating EntityValue.
- EntityClass expressions format in StandardForm using a print form of the entity name, retrieved either from a Wolfram server or from the system cache.
- EntityClass expressions can be created by using the Ctrl+Equal WolframAlpha interface.
- The identifier is a string that represents the canonical entity type associated with a specific entity.
- The identifier name is generally a string, but for certain entity types can also contain lists and integers.
Use the Ctrl+Equal WolframAlpha interface to discover particular entities:
A list of available entity classes can be found with EntityClassList:
Introduced in 2014