gives the inverse haversine function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- The inverse haversine function is defined by .
- All results are given in radians.
- For real between and , the results are always in the range to .
- InverseHaversine[z] has branch cut discontinuities in the complex plane running from to and to .
- InverseHaversine can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- InverseHaversine automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2008