gives the lambda components of the graph g.
gives the lambda components that include at least one of the vertices .
- LambdaComponents is also known as a lambda set.
- A lambda component is a set of vertices that have more edge-independent paths connecting them to each other than to outside vertices.
- LambdaComponents returns a list of components , where each component is given as a list of vertices.
- LambdaComponents[g] is equivalent to LambdaComponents[g,VertexList[g]].
- LambdaComponents works with undirected graphs, directed graphs, multigraphs, and mixed graphs.
Introduced in 2012
(9.0)| Updated in 2014