gives the Luccio–Sami components of the graph g.
gives the components that include at least one of the vertices , , … .
uses rules to specify the graph g.
- LuccioSamiComponents is also known as an LS set.
- A Luccio–Sami component is a set of vertices where each proper subset has more ties to its complement within the set than to the outside.
- LuccioSamiComponents returns a list of components , where each component is given as a list of vertices.
- LuccioSamiComponents[g] is equivalent to LuccioSamiComponents[g,VertexList[g]].
- LuccioSamiComponents works with undirected graphs, directed graphs, multigraphs, and mixed graphs.
Introduced in 2012
(9.0)| Updated in 2015