gives the logarithm of the Barnes G-function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- LogBarnesG[z] is analytic throughout the complex z plane.
- LogBarnesG[z] is analytic throughout the complex z plane and is defined as .
- For certain special arguments, LogBarnesG automatically evaluates to exact values.
- LogBarnesG can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- LogBarnesG automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2008