is the logarithmic integral function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- The logarithmic integral function is defined by , where the principal value of the integral is taken.
- LogIntegral[z] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex z plane running from to .
- For certain special arguments, LogIntegral automatically evaluates to exact values.
- LogIntegral can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- LogIntegral automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 1988